What we choose to eat, use and wear makes a powerful statement about our ethics and our view of the world - about our very humanity and compassion.
By not buying meat, eggs, dairy products, products tested on animals (make-up, household products, etc.), fur, leather or other clothing made from animals, we withdraw our support of industries that are inhumane and cruel to animals and support the production of cruelty-free foods.
Choosing to act with compassion is a potent public affirmation of our character. It improves your health and wellbeing, it helps the planet and the animals.
Compassionate living is spreading - and easier than ever!
"Be the change you want to see in the world" - Ghandi
Cruelty Free Stockists
- Allure Cosmetics is an online retailer in South Africa of natural cosmetics and other beauty products.
- Lush is a South African company that believes in making effective products from fresh, organic fruit and vegetables, the finest essential oils and safe synthetics.
- Hey Gorgeous is a skincare company that use only natural ingredients, keeping their carbon footprint small and cruelty free.
- Faithful to Nature is an online organic shop that never compromises on quality and choice. THey are reliable, trusted, approachable and love what they do.
- Gaia Organics' first principle is do no harm to humans, animals and the earth.
- Greenlove is on a simple mission. To help people live better lives.
- AnonaMiss are the South African Distributors of MANIC PANIC NYC, Manic Panic hair colour and cosmetics, Ooh La Lash false eyelashes & Violent Lips temporary lip tattoos.
- Harmless House is an online store with the vision of making quality organic, cruelty free and ethically sourced everyday products more accessible and affordable.
- Wellness Warehouse is committed to a 360 degree approach to wellness, offering holistic health solutions that cater to every aspect of wellbeing.
- Beauty Without Cruelty Humane Guide
Web Design by Rebel Collective. © No More Suffering 2012